Implementation Project Manager
- Position Type: Direct Hire
e-Staff is seeking an Implementation Project Manager for a full-time, direct hire role to coordinate with internal stakeholders and their respective client to successfully and efficiently implement custom built software solution for a growing firm with a strong presence in healthcare.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in MIS, Business Management, or related field) or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years in a client-facing role; prefer someone who has worked with clients spanning all levels of an organization (including C-suite).
- Demonstrate ability managing simultaneous projects and/or technology implementations and producing client-facing deliverables.
- Strong sense of customer service to consistently and effectively address client needs.
- Approaches problems analytically and capable of creatively solving problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to learn quickly, especially new technology and processes. Willing to assist team in development of new processes and provide input about better ways of working.
- Desire to jump in quickly and make an immediate contribution; not afraid of challenges and willing to step outside comfort zone.
- Leadership ability both externally with clients and internally with staff.
- Comfortable working independently under general direction and capable of balancing competing priorities.
- A team player who is flexible, creative, willing to roll up their sleeves, and eager to learn.